Interested in joining the Vail Resorts March Madness Ski-a-Thon challenge?
Click here to sign up.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Commit to at least one of the below ski goals in March
- Create a personal fundraiser page
- Spread the word & ask for donations: Email. Social Posts. Calls. Maybe even good old-fashion face to face conversation.
- Hit the slopes.
This is about coming together to support our fellow colleagues, after all.
You all know about the Foundation, so I won’t belabor the point, but here is something you might not know… We have given over $1M in grants to our colleagues. Yep, that’s $1,076,237 to be exact to over 460 of your colleagues!
And guess what? Across the company we had 160 students apply for an EpicPromise Scholars program this year. WOW! We are hoping to award at least 40 grants this spring to the children of our employees for college. That’s over $350,000 in funding for university.
This Foundation is for you. And this is for our colleagues who keep the ski lifts running, the trails groomed, the mountain safe and the hot cocoa warm. It's for those who drive our guests to the slopes and who welcome them home to their hotel. The ones who sharpen your edges and who taught us our first turns. This is for all of us.
Sample challenges include, but are not limited to:
- Ski/Ride every day in March
- Ski/Ride 75,000 vertical feet in March
- Ski/Ride every operating lift at your home resort (in the month of March)
Click here for more information.